What We Believe
“The Sarah Corson Child Care & Learning Center is dedicated to enriching the lives of children. Through a secure and warm environment, we strive to promote self-esteem and involve each child at his or her various developmental stages. We support the family as it encourages each child’s special worth.”
Infant To Pre-Kindergarten Care
We offer care and learning services for children from ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age. We are in our seventeenth year of operation.
The first step in enrollment is to contact the director of the Center to check on space availability and to set up a time to visit the facility (contact information below).
Tuition – These rates effective January 1, 2022
- Full time care for Infants & Toddlers is $1,099 per month.
- Full time care for Preschoolers & Pre-Kindergartners is $990 per month.
- With two or more full time children, there is a 10% monthly tuition discount for the oldest child.
- There is a 10% monthly tuition discount for a child whose parents are active members of First Presbyterian Church Medford.
- We have a one-time registration fee of $100 per child.
- Part time care for any age is $7.75 per hour with a minimum care requirement of 2 days per week
Hours—Monday through Friday 7 am to 5:30 pm
Jaime Snider, Director
200 West 8th Street
Medford, OR 97501
541-779-1711 Ext. 207, Cell: 541 621-1588
Jackson County Young Child Immunization Rate
The chart shows Jackson County immunization rates for children from 19 months to 5 years old as of September 1, 2019. The Sarah Corson Center percentage of fully vaccinated children is 98% for 2020.