Join us for a no host lunch following the 10:30 am worship service. Each week we go to a different restaurant to share lunch and conversation, getting to know one another. Meet Sunday in the Fellowship Hall after the second service. All are welcome. Our luncheon places for the next few weeks are:
- November 3rd – El Molcajete Mexican Grill, 1789 W. Stewart Ave., Medford
- November 10th – Red Robin, 499 Medford Center, Medford
- November 17th – Bella Union, 170 California St., Jacksonville
- November 24th – Bonsai Teriyaki and Sushi, 1808 Barnett Rd., Medford
- December 1st – Sizzler, 700 Biddle Rd., Medford
- December 8th – Back Porch Bar and Grill, 605 N. 5th St., Jacksonville
- December 15th – Regency Grill, 2300 Biddle Rd., Medford
- December 22nd – McGrath’s Fish House, 68 E. Stewart Ave., Medford
- December 29th – New Far East, 236 N. Front St., Medford
This is an opportunity for small groups of people to come together around a common activity to become better acquainted with each other.
An informal women’s group centered around fellowship and service activities. There is a planning meeting once a quarter, with monthly outings. Check Special Events and the website calendar for dates and times.
A book discussion group meets on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 1:30 pm at the church. Members choose a book to read and discuss based on group interests. See the website calendar for the current read.